Saturday, November 04, 2006

Can Joann's Weekend Mutiny: Contest

Editor's Note: This post was written by Chapel Hill, NC band can joann. It is part of a series of posts that you can link to below.


We wanted to thank IA for having us and thank you for reading our posts. To celebrate our Mutiny, we are giving away 2 copies of our new cd, Hurt People Hurt People. You can enter by leaving a comment with your first name, location and e-mail or by sending an e-mail with that same info. We will randomly pick two winners and have Joe announce them in the next week or so. Thanks again!

can joann


Can Joann's Weekend Mutiny:
Intro
Band's Intro
Joel
Ryan
Michel
Andrew
Contest

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey hey heeey, Can Joann!
My name is Vincent, i'm a french guy who was hanging around in Chapel Hill last winter! I saw you live at the Reservoir, for Joel's birthday, i think i remember, with good old Mattman Tomichman! I don't know, perhaps you could remember me, especially Joel... I bought you a cd and we talked a few minutes with Matt and Autumn on the reservoir parking, and made short but intense hip hop impersonations!
Anyway, i really enjoyed Chapel Hill more than i can express, and a lot of moments are always somewhere in my mind. Including your show.
Good to read more about you!
Ho, and for the contest, i live in France, and my email is weakyfromastoria [AT] hotmail.fr

Tuesday, November 07, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you guys know that for the past few days, you have been the #1 most searched band on Elbow? Well, you have been and still are! All the cool kids love you!

PS. I'm a born & bred New Yorker but I'm stuck in Baltimore for the time being. :(

-roopa (roopa916 at gmail.com)

Thursday, November 09, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home