Thursday, August 24, 2006

Throwback Thursday: The Lemonheads


For this week's throwback, I was leaning in several directions. After their new song leaked yesterday, I knew that I had to go with The Lemonheads. While they may not be one of my absolute favorites, they will always have a special place in my heart. Way back in the day, they were my first indie rock show. Since that fateful day, they have released music in various forms and Evan Dando did some solo things. Now they are back, kind of. Evan got a new group together to record and tour under the old name. Their new album drops in late September on Vagrant. Until then, let's take a trip down memory lane. Enjoy!

The Lemonheads - Hate Your Friends (1987)
The Lemonheads - Confetti (1992)
The Lemonheads - It's a Shame About Ray (1992)
The Lemonheads - Into Your Arms (1993)
The Lemonheads - If I Could Talk I'd Tell You (1996)
The Lemonheads - No Backbone (2006)

A bonus Whitney Houston Cover....
Evan Dando - How Will I Know



Past Throwbacks:
08/17/06: Depeche Mode
08/10/06: New Order

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home