Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A Restless Slim


If you’re like me, you frantically search YouTube for your favorite artists singing your favorite songs live. When you happen to stumble upon an honest-to-god music video, it’s just an added bonus. So, here is your daily added bonus and you didn’t even have to search for it. Langhorne Slim’s new video for “Restless” incorporates all the good things that should be associated with his rough folk/americana sound, namely dogs, chopping wood, and riding illegally in the back of a pick up truck, playing an old guitar. Check it out, see where he is playing regionally and feel free to download the single below.

10/09: Capitol Theatre, York, PA
10/13: Black Cat, Washington, DC




mp3: Restless

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Joe said...

Ash-

He's playing in my hometown. Nobody ever plays York. Should I go? It's like 15 minutes from my house.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008  
Blogger Ashleigh said...

YES.

In the nicesy way possible, I plead "Joe! Why are you even asking me this?"

His live show is upwards toward my Top Ten Bands to See Live Before You Die list.

Tuesday, September 16, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home