Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Not So New Release Tuesday: My Aim Is True



For this week's classic album, I decided to go back to the 70's and hit Elvis Costello's debut LP. My Aim Is True came out in 1977 (1978 in the states) and it is one of my favorite records. It took Declan Patrick MacManus (Elvis Costello) 7 years to get this album out. Thirty years later and he is still going strong. This is where it all began and it is still a great listen today.

Alison
(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes
Watching The Detectives (added for US release)

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best is the 2 cd rerelease, with early cuts and demos on the additional cd. The demo of "No Action, with the drums recorded steaming hot in the red, absolutely abolishes.

Tuesday, March 20, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home