Wednesday, December 10, 2008

This One Is For the Nerds

Photo By Charles Figel

I couldn't tell you what it is, but nerdcore does something for me. Maybe it's the fact that I'm in my 30s, spend a couple of hundred bucks a month on comic books, have a TiVo full of anime and play way more Play Station than possibly is necessary for a guy my age. Regardless, when done correctly, the musical genre, as evidenced by the likes of MC Chris, just tickles my nerdly funny bone like nobody's business.

Luckily for me, MC Frontalot, the self-proclaimed Godfather of Nerdcore Rap, is back with his latest, Final Boss. Seriously, even the guy's CD titles make me want to bust out my old Super Nintendo.

For those of you with similar tastes, we're lucky enough to have Frontalot make a couple of stops to the area this week.

12/10: Baltimore, MD @ Ottobar
12/12: Philadelphia, PA @ Khyber

mp3: Wallflowers

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home