Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Quite Smashing


Have you ever found yourself wondering what Smash Mouth was up to lately? Neither have I and I certainly never thought that I would ever mention that band on IA. As it turns out, former guitarist Greg Camp released a solo CD yesterday, the aptly titled Defektor. While this may sound very frightening, it might turn out to be a good thing.

I've heard the single "Cat's Game," which I found to be strangely addictive. I was definitely a little shocked when I found out who was singing it. Think more along the lines of New Wave and Psychedelic Furs, than "All Star" and you'll have a pretty good starting point. While not ground breaking, a hell of a lot better than you expected, right? Maybe there is hope for the world yet. Just maybe.

mp3: Cat's Game

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome cd, can't stop listening!!!

Sunday, November 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home