Friday, August 01, 2008

Wow

It's hard to believe that I launched this site 2 years ago today. On that first day, it was just me, sitting in my home office and writing about a band that I grew up on. I had no expectations, no grand plans... I just loved music, wanted to hear more and wanted to write about it. I never expected to have 8 writers working on IA and I definitely didn't think that anybody would actually read this thing. So, thank you.

We got all sentimental and retrospective last year. This year, a bunch of bands sent us (and are still sending us) some exclusive tracks and we'll post them throughout the day and possibly into the weekend. Some of them are pretty decent experiments and some of them are ridiculously good. I'll let you decide.

To enhance the celebration and bring it straight to you, we also have 3 shows lined up for the next 2 weeks. I will write more about them a little bit later.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home