Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Nicotine-Infused, Chocolate Flavored Crack - Part Duex


I am currently taking a giant red marker off of my desk and circling August 19th in my day planner. I am also setting various cell phone and Microsoft Outlook alarms to go off every hour, on the hour, on Tuesday, August 19th. All of this because the life changing, world-spinning Youth Novels by none other than my obsession, love and all around best friend, Lykke Li hits America hard. Chalked full of eccentric pop and being remixed by e.v.e.r.y.o.n.e. (CSS, Black Kids), Youth Novels makes me continuously glad to be living in a world where there’s plenty of room for feminine Swedish pop and poetic debauchery to exist in one songwriter. She comes to DC in October and I’ll be lobbying for a party bus to the show right down to the last second. Check out the amazing video for “I’m Good, I’m Gone" and an mp3, below.

10/19 Washington, DC Black Cat




mp3: Dance Dance Dance

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home