Thursday, July 03, 2008

This Week's Mix

This week's mix is dedicated to myself and my birthday. I was going to make this one hip-hop oriented as I don't get to do that very often, but I couldn't find enough stuff that I thought everyone would like. Therefore, this mix has no real common theme, except that it's a bunch of songs that I never get tired of. Have a great Fourth.

The Dandy Warhols - A Loan Tonight
The Hood Internet - Pitbull vs El Guincho - Anthemillias
Lifesavas - It's Over
Sigur and Mob Deep - Untitled Shook Ones (Emancipator Mash Up)
Tokyo Police Club - Tessellate
Bell X1 - Rocky Took A Lover
Foals - Red Socks Pugie
John Vanderslice - Coming and Going on Easy Terms
Menomena - My My
Cabin - I Was Here

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Jon Wolf said...

Lovelovelove that Sigur mash up, thank you! Happy 4th!

Sunday, July 06, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home