Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Tina Dico


Danish singer-songwriter Tina Dico started playing in her native Denmark and never looked back. With her new release, Count To Ten, she is slowly conquering the indie scene here in America and she'll be in town this week. She is joined in Philly by Denton, Texas four-piece Fishboy. I covered them during my Austin days. Good to see them make it to the Northeast.

5/7: Philly @ The Khyber w/ Fishboy
5/8: Annapolis @ Rams Head Tavern

Tina Dico - Count To Ten
Fishboy - Taqueria Girl

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I saw Tina Dico in Ann Arbor a while back, she was amazing, I absolutely love her voice. I was looking up some of her music on iTunes and found a duet she did with a performer named AM. They do a cover of "While My Guitar Gently Weeps", anyone interested go check it out. AM has it posted on his pages to myspace.com/amsounds. Go look, its worth it!

Friday, July 04, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home