Friday, April 18, 2008

This Week's Mix

So I finally got around to updating my library from the backlog of the past couple of weeks. Here are some of tracks that I am listening to at the moment. Enjoy the gorgeous weekend weather.

Sol Seppy - Come Running
The Wombats - Little Miss Pipedream
Sugar - Hoover Dam
The Courteeners - Cavorting
Foals - Olympic Airways
The Teenagers - Love No
Imperial China - There Is No Translation
Ours - Ran Away To Tell The World
The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist
Cut Copy - Lights and Music

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger cbro said...

I like "Cavorting" I may play on my new music show. I used to be a DJ at WRNR many moons ago when it was Free Form. Greatest two years of my life. Anyways thanks for the tune. Listen sometime and tell me what you think. nextmusiconline.com

Friday, April 18, 2008  
Blogger Jon Wolf said...

Thank you for the great mix! I needed some new tunes!

Sunday, April 20, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home