Friday, February 29, 2008

This Week's Mix

February 29 only happens once every four years, so I decided to do something special for my weekly Friday mix. In addition to my normal new indie mix, I decided to add an all hip-hop one. Both consist of the normal 10 songs. I asked Joe to help me out and he came up with a 9 track classic indie mix to round everything out to 29 songs. So here are 3 in 1 post. Have a great weekend.

Part I: Indie
Fionn Regan - Be Good Or Be Gone
Philip Uster and the House Floor - Sign My Caste
Colin Meloy - We Both Go Down Together
Neutral Milk Hotel - The King of Carrot Flowers Pt. One
Francis And The Lights - Striking
Squaaks - Two Hippies
The Seldon Plan - Colored Lenses
White Rabbits - The Plot
OK Go - Here It Goes Again
Papertrigger - We Are Nations Now!

Part II: Hip-Hop
Elucid - Battle Scars (ft. Von Pea) (download full mixtape)
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
Lady Sovereign - Gatheration
Lifesavas - Shine Language
Rich Boy - Throw Some D's
Memphis Bleek - Alright (Ratatat Remix) (download full mixtape)
Amplive - Nudez (ft. Too $hort & MC Zumbi) (download full mixtape)
Jurassic 5 - What's Golden
The Ugly Truth - Survived Another Winter
Faithless - In The End

Part III: Classic Indie
The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
Pavement - Summer Babe (Winter Version)
Pixies - Levitate Me
The Smiths - Girl Afraid
New Order - Age of Consent
Belle and Sebastian - The Boy With The Arab Strap
R.E.M. - Talk About The Passion
Ryan Adams - Come Pick Me Up
The Replacements - Within Your Reach

1 Comments:

Blogger Aya Amurjuev said...

thanks for posting the classic indie. that was the reason i first started reading your blog and i'm so sad that you hardly ever post songs like that anymore.

Monday, March 03, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home