Friday, January 18, 2008

This Week's Mix

I am now officially back at VA Tech. As I sit here, I look out and see about 5 inches of fresh snow covering everything in sight. It feels good to be back. Here are some recent songs I have enjoyed listening to and I hope that you enjoy them too.

Hinges - They Will Be Inseparable
Jose Gonzalez - Heartbeats
Interpol - Narc
Nada Surf - Whose Authority
Black Rebel Motorcycle Club - Howl
Catherine Wheel - Ma Solituda
The Whitsundays - Sorry James
The Bell - I Am History
Mew - I Am Wry? No
The Dandy Warhols - The Last High

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I assume this is new Nada Surf, and if so, nice. You guys headed to jukebox/barker this weekend? Think I'm headed down.

Wednesday, January 23, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home