Sunday, December 23, 2007

IA's Classic Christmas Mix


It's that time of the year again. When it comes to holiday music, I like the classics. So I compiled a mix of many of my personal favorites. I had a ton of requests for me to repost last year's mix and this is basically a much enhanced version. I hope that everyone has a great couple of days with their families. Happys Holidays!

Gene Autry - Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer
Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
Bing Crosby - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Louis Armstrong - 'Zat You, Santa Claus?
Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells
Alvin & The Chipmunks - The Chipmunk Song (Christmas Don't Be Late)
Ella Fitzgerald - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Johnny Mathis - Sleigh Ride
Jimmy Durante - Frosty The Snowman
Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Thurle Ravenscroft - You're A Mean One, Mr. Grinch
Otis Redding - Merry Christmas, Baby
Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas
Bing Crosby - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Perry Como - Winter Wonderland
Jose Feliciano - Feliz Navidad
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas To You)
Bing Crosby & David Bowie - Peace On Earth/Little Drummer Boy
Elvis Presley - Blue Christmas
Burl Ives - Silver and Gold
Bing Crosby - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time Is Here (Vocal)
Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Andy Williams - Silent Night

Labels:

7 Comments:

Blogger China said...

You know what? I was having a lousy day until I came by and saw that you posted a mix including the Italian dreamboat that is Dean Martin. Thank you for improving my Sunday.

Monday, December 24, 2007  
Blogger roopa said...

You know why I love you guys? Because you always know what music I like. I HATE Christmas music - except for the stuff you posted here.

Tuesday, December 25, 2007  
Blogger Unknown said...

I love this music, but the links don't work anymore! :c

Tuesday, November 11, 2008  
Blogger ^*^ said...

I hope you'll consider doing another Christmas mix this year - because this was a wonderful selection!

Monday, November 17, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Would you PLEASE repost. This would END my christmas diggin for this year.....

Monday, December 01, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

me too

richmond,va is asking nicely

pllllllllleeeeeeeeease :)

merry christmas!!!

mike in va

Wednesday, December 10, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pleeeeeeeeeeeeease repost, this is the best selection of Christmas music I've found!

~Anna from Columbus, Ohio

Thursday, December 11, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home