Friday, November 30, 2007

Weekend Regional Concert Highlights

I know, it has been rather quiet around here lately. I have had a rather awful November on the personal side of things and that has kept me away for most of the month. Those of you who have spoken to me, know how ridiculous it has been. Between bizarre illnesses, strange accidents and other random events, I haven't been in a state to write much. Anyway, I promise that December will be better. We have a lot of things coming up, including the return of one of our most popular features of '06 and our various best of lists. In the meantime, I'll leave you with the weekend regional show highlights.

These United States - credit

Washington, DC
Friday
Ra Ra Riot/Jukebox The Ghost/These United States @ Rock 'N Roll Hotel

Baltimore, MD
Friday
M.I.A. @ Sonar

Philadelphia, PA
Friday
The Teeth/The High Strung/Via Audio @ North Star Bar
The Caribbean @ Tritone

Saturday
M.I.A. @ Electric Factory
Celebration/Dragons of Zynth @ Johnny Brendas

Sunday
The Clean @ Johnny Brendas

Ra Ra Riot - Can You Tell
Jukebox The Ghost - Good Day
These United States - Burn This Bridge
M.I.A. - Paper Planes
The Teeth - It's Not Funny
The High Strung - The Baddest Ship
Via Audio - We Can Be Good
The Caribbean - The Go From Tactical
Celebration - Heartbreak
Dragons of Zynth - Get Off
The Clean - Tally Ho

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hope you're feeling better. these are strange times. but i do love your blog. best.

Monday, December 03, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home