Friday, November 02, 2007

This Week's Mix

Seems like everyone is having a birthday this week. In honor of Joe's birthday on Monday, this week's mix will be a party mix. Get out to DC tonight and you may spot us dancing and celebrating. Enjoy!

Simian Mobile Disco - I Believe
The Helio Sequence - Everyone Knows Everyone
Hot Hot Heat - Let Me In
Tokyo Police Club - Your English Is Good
Datarock - I Used To Dance With My Daddy
Justice - D.A.N.C.E.
Fischerspooner - Never Win
The Faint - I Disappear
The Knife - We Share Our Mothers' Health (Ratatat Remix)
Holy Fuck - Lovely Allen

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

No shite...my birthday was yesterday!

Friday, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've met the drummer from Datarock =D

Friday, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi. I randomly came across your post because you have a few Scandinavian bands in your post... Cool mix overall, too :-)

Check out my Scandinavian music DJ night next time you're looking for something to do/someplace to dance: www.hejhejmusic.com.

Friday, November 02, 2007  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Egad -- The links that go to box.com don't work for me!

Tuesday, February 05, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So to have a good attack, you should level your skill in cabal online alz. Also, get the highest level jewelry that you can equip in thecabal alz. This step depends on your skill rank, for lower magic ranks get 4 fast notice arrow skills and your cabal gold. Of course, if you have more cabal money, you can get more in the game. By the way, you can buy pet from other players in buy cabal alz.
Many people play the game maybe feel that they were too poor, some of my friend often ask, why you play games so there is ghost gen.
Say good pull so much I do not pull hedge with the US to talk about the game experience to make ghost online gen. I want to see if there is nothing worth ghost gold things and a very low price. The most important thing is you have ghost online gold. Also we have a good time happy in the game and hope earned more ghost money in the game.

Tuesday, April 07, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home