Friday, October 12, 2007

This Week's Mix

As I study for yet another Physics test (which is also causing me to miss the Pela show in DC on Saturday), I forgot that I needed to give you all some great music. Here you are. Enjoy... and wish me luck!

The Stone Roses - I Wanna Be Adored
Apostle of Hustle - National Anthem of Nowhere
Citizen Cope - Pablo Picasso
Beirut - Forks and Knives (La Fete)
Ghostland Observatory - Silver City
Yeasayer - Sunrise
Interpol - The Heinrich Maneuver
The Apples in Stereo - 7 Stars
The Cribs - Womens Needs
Kings of Leon - Fans

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fancy that. My past week has been ruined thanks to physics too. But that Interpol song is quite fabulous, and thank you for the Beirut!

- Tasnia

Sunday, October 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home