Friday, October 26, 2007

Homecoming Mix


Oh my! It has been ten years since I started my senior year at Ursinus College. And those alumni people bombarded me with propaganda to go to homecoming this Saturday. Of course, I caved. Free beer tends to do that. So, in memory of some of the the most carefree years of my life (eventhough I remember only about half of them), I compiled some songs that are a propos to those years. Enjoy!

Gene - We Could Be Kings
G. Love and Special Sauce - I-76
Cornershop - Brimful of Asha (bonus: Fatboy Slim remix)
Bloodhound Gang - You're Pretty When I'm Drunk
Catherine Wheel - Eat My Dust...
Morrissey - Satan Rejected My Soul
The Ocean Blue - Past Future Perfect
Pulp - Common People
Jeff Buckley - Last Goodbye
Chris Isaak - Graduation Day

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home