Monday, September 17, 2007

Tokyo Police Club and Ra Ra Riot Video Clips

Awhile ago, I told you that I took some clips of songs at the Tokyo Police Club/Ra Ra Riot August DC show and promised to upload them. Well it has taken longer than I had hoped, but here they are.

This first one is the full song of the latest single by Tokyo Police Club, "Your English Is Good."



This next one is two clips of Ra Ra Riot starting out with how energetic they are and switching to a more mellow song. I couldn't get the entire song for either of them, but this should give you an idea of what their shows are like.



Enjoy!

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger hunta said...

I love both videos. Dave Monks (TPC singer) is wearing a Ra Ra Riot t-shirt. When I saw this show in Cambridge Graham (keys) was wearing their bear/honey shirt.

The best thing about these videos is how good the audio came out. Kudos to you. And you got two new Ra Ra songs: an (as yet) untitled one and "Too Too Fast".

Monday, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Yeah it was with my new camera and they came out pretty well. I was standing in the second row and was about a foot or so taller than those in front of me so that helped.

I was wondering if they were new songs as I listened through the EP and couldnt recognize them. Hopefully I will be able to see them again when they start touring for their full length. Their show was on par with the TPC one I think.

Monday, September 17, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home