Monday, September 17, 2007

This Week's Mix

Busy times with school work this week, so I wasn't able to get a mix out for Friday. However, I will give you one for your Monday workday to help you get over that weekend hangover and I'll be back on Friday. Enjoy!

LCD Soundsystem - Someone Great
Datarock - Bulldozer
Peter Bjorn & John - Amsterdam
The Details - Reunion Souvenirs
Arctic Monkeys - Fluorescent Adolescent
...And You Will Know Us By The Trail Of Dead - Let It Dive
Rilo Kiley - Dejalo
The Arcade Fire - Wake Up
Editors - Blood
Joy Division - She's Lost Control

Labels: , , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Nice mix. I recently included "She's Lost Control" on a CD-R length mix. I was inspired after seeing the trailer to the film "Control." Similar motivation on your part, or just revisiting a classic?

Monday, September 17, 2007  
Blogger Chris said...

Well originally I heard the song on KEXP (where I discover lots of bands) and found the album and whatnot. Then I heard about the film control and that was the inspiration for including the song in this mix. I really cant wait for it to come out in the states.

Tuesday, September 18, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home