Friday, September 07, 2007

The One AM Radio, Montag, and Lymbyc System


This weekend make sure to check out a great line up of what can be best described of as indie pop electronica, featuring The One AM Radio from L.A. Sharing the stage is French-Canadian artist Montag and Lymbyc System, one part Austin, one part Phoenix.

9/7/07: First Unitarian Church, Philly
9/8/07: Bacchus Theater @ University of Delaware, Newark
9/9/07: DC9, DC

The One AM Radio - Lest I Forget
Montag - Grand Luxe
Lymbyc System - Love Your Abuser

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger roopa said...

I was staring at the picture because the guy looks familiar...turns out I went to college with that guy! He lived in my dorm and also played in a band with a friend of mine. Interested to check out his new project...

Friday, September 07, 2007  
Blogger Joe said...

I think I have the CD somewhere... I'll let you know when I find it. I get so many that they get misplaced sometimes.

Friday, September 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home