Monday, April 09, 2007

IA Exclusive: Saturna


Pacific NW shoegazers Saturna are back with their debut full length. Some Delicious Enemy will be released on May 29th.

They asked me if I would debut a couple of songs for them. I picked new track "Roll Down" and the reworked version of "Blanket of Stars." The thing that stood out to me most about the album, is how much more full their sound has become and how soaring the tracks are. They can effectively pull off quiet and loud (and usually both) over the course of one track. Anyway, give them a listen and let me know what you think.

Roll Down
Blanket of Stars

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tunes, Joe. I loved Roll Down and I can't wait to hear the whole record...

Monday, April 09, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home