Thursday, April 05, 2007

The Black Angels Invade The Northeast


The Austin invasion of the Northeast has begun. Tonight at the Rock 'N Roll Hotel in DC and tomorrow at Johnny Brenda's in Philly, the heavy drone of dark psych-rock phenoms The Black Angels demonstrates why Austin is one of the premier music cities. I had the opportunity to see these guys play at the ACL festival in September and I was quite impressed with their live show. Fresh off another year at SXSW, it is now time to spread the word about the Angels across the country

As a side note, I'll be at the show tomorrow night and it also happens to be my birthday. Feel free to come join in on the celebration.

Bloodhounds On My Trail
The Sniper at the Gates of Heaven
The First Vietnamese War

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home