Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Not So New Release Tuesday: (What's The Story) Morning Glory?


It has been awhile since I did one of these, but I pretty much knew that I would be covering this album for weeks now. Blame it on Ian of Middle Distance Runner. He is a huge fan of Oasis and he got "Morning Glory" stuck in my head for weeks. A few weeks ago, I was hanging out with him at a show and he just broke out into song for about 5 minutes straight. Ever since then, I have been fighting the same urge. Damn you Ian. So of course I had to dust off the old CD and give it a spin. I've never been a huge Oasis fan, but I wore this CD out in the mid-90's. Yeah the radio killed it, but "Wonderwall" is a great song. Anyway, enjoy some tunes and take a walk down memory lane with me. If you run into Ian, don't let him start singing to you. There is a reason that he's just the bass player.

Wonderwall
Morning Glory
Champagne Supernova

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Aya Amurjuev said...

I love you guys. You guys know how much I love you right? You are psychic! You always post the songs that I most want to hear, it's absolutely uncanny! Keep up the good work :D

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  
Blogger jeffro said...

Oasis can be quite addictive - I'm a fan of "Cast No Shadow" and "She's Electric," too!

Tuesday, March 06, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home