Wednesday, March 21, 2007

New Violators


Yes, it's true. There is definitely a certain type of music that always seems to attract me. Lately it has been music that would have sounded more in place 20 years ago, than it does today. Continuing the recent parade of bands that owe most of their influences to 1980's Britain, is Norway's New Violators. Instead of name dropping all of the bands that they remind me of, I'll just tell you what I think of their music. I hate to dance and it makes me want to. The few songs that I have heard are really good (especially for a band that has been together for a few months) and I look forward to their debut album.

Burma
Runaway

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fun music, terrible picture!!

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  
Blogger Joe said...

There weren't many choices, but this pic is a little better than the original.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home