Monday, March 05, 2007

Contest: Thrushes CD Release Show


One of my favorite Baltimore bands is Thrushes. I did a feature on them back in December and it has been nice to see them getting a lot of well deserved love since. On Saturday, they will be having their official Baltimore CD release party at Ottobar with Palomar, Squaaks and AVEC providing support. Sun Come Undone's official release will follow on March 13. To celebrate, Thrushes are providing us with a contest. To enter, all you have to do is send me an e-mail with your name and location. There will be two winners and they will be contacted later this week. The prizes will be awarded at random and are as follows:

Grand Prize:
1 Guest list spot for 3/10 @ Ottbar
1 Thrushes CD
1 AVEC CD
1 Thrushes t-shirt
Various AVEC and Thrushes stickers and buttons

First Prize:
1 Guest list spot for 3/10 @ Ottbar
1 Thrushes CD


Some tunage...

Thrushes - Aidan Quinn
Palomar - Our Haunt
Squaaks - Fire
AVEC - While You're Down There

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really, REALLY, wish I could enter this contest...because I really, REALLY want to go!

Unfortunately, there are a shitload of awesome shows on March 10, including the cd release show of Stalking Horses at the HAC and the cd release show of The Dirty Marmaduke Flute Squad at The Black Hole (formerly The Zu). I'll be going to the DMFS show. I think these other cd release shows are gonna suffer in attendance because of the Thrushes show....

Monday, March 05, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home