Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Back From The Dead


Anbody who has been on the site over the past 2 days has probably been doing a double take. IA is being updated again? Well, yes. It is true. IA is back and there is a lot more to come. To add to your shock, I'm back too. After dissappearing 4 months ago in my Austin oblivion, I return to the site that I co-founded. The thing is, I am not in Austin anymore. I now reside in the Philadelphia metro, which ties in nicely to this site. I'll be picking up on I-95, where Joe leaves off and covering northern DE and south eastern PA. Isn't it funny how well that fits? IA is now your mid-Atlantic indie rock news source.

Before I revive Not So New Release Tuesday and Throwback Thursday (yes, they shall return), I wanted to discuss a little irony. Eventhough I am back in the region, it seems like I can't shake Austin. I was looking at the upcoming concert calendar and atleast 5 Austin bands will be coming through in the coming weeks. So for my first post back, I thought that it would only be fitting that I discussed one of them.


Like me, Voxtrot is back. On May 22, they will release their self-titled debut full length. Of course, they will be following me to the region as well. Check them out when they are in town:

6/12/07: The Ottobar, Baltimore
6/13/07: Black Cat, DC
6/16/07: Making Time Party, Philadelphia

Thanks again to everyone that sent me their good wishes during my absence. I am in a much better place now and you will be hearing much more from me. I'll leave you with the new officially released Voxtrot mp3. Enjoy!

Kid Gloves

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

Coincidentally, I just bought my Voxtrot ticket for the Black Cat show yesterday.

Welcome back.

Wednesday, March 21, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home