Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Not So New Release Tuesday: Laid


Today really doesn't feel like Tuesday, but apparantly it is. That said, it's time for a not so new release. This week, I am going with Laid by James. A friend of mine has been bugging me for months to put something by these guys on the site, so here you go.

I discovered this band and album while I was in high school and I played it quite a bit during those days. "Laid" is the song that everyone knows and loves. While it is a certainly a classic from 90's radio, I do not feel that it is the true gem on this CD. I would give that distinction to "Out To Get You." Regardless, enjoy this trip down memory land and if you are a sucker like me, welcome back to work.

Out To Get You
Laid
Lullabye

Bonus Track:
The Hourly Radio - Say Something

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home