Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Thom Yorke Remixes!


Unlike many critics who seemed to think that Thom Yorke's solo debut The Eraser was a bit average (a 77 is the equivalent of a C, right?), I loved it. And, as you'll all learn, I tend to really enjoy remix material. So I was thrilled when I heard that remixes of Yorke's album were becoming available via www.theeraser.net - apparently more will be released over the course of time.

These tracks aren't going to be available from the offical website for long, but here are the two most recent for your listening pleasure:

Thom Yorke:
The Clock (Surgeon Remix
Analyse (Various Remix)

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The eraser not only avarage also it's boring...

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  
Blogger Unknown said...

Like I said, I'm well aware many people didn't care for it. I, however, am not one of them. I enjoyed it.

Wednesday, December 13, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i was a huge fan of eraser. Just now listening to the remixes for the first time...

Hey Chris, if like erazer and haven't already heard Junior Boy's stuff give them a try...

http://www.myspace.com/juniorboys

Tuesday, January 08, 2008  

Post a Comment

<< Home