Saturday, December 16, 2006

The Sky Drops


While I was working on yesterday's feature on Thrushes, I was introduced to another band. The Sky Drops are a two-piece from Wilmington, DE that are of a similar vein. Both members bring their voices and create some stunning harmonies. Their sound is very lush and includes the type of guitar work that you used to hear on college radio in the early 90's. Definitely check them out. I will include my favorite track and you can find more here.

The Sky Drops - Now Would Be

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really like this song. I never heard of the sky drops and I like them so far and have never been to this sight and have yet to check it out wonder what the rest will be like? so far so good but here goes...

Saturday, December 16, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you don't, the radio will be taken over by the Paris Hiltons of the world.

which would not necessarily be a bad thing.

Sunday, December 17, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home