Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays


I wanted to share the holiday mix that I will be listening to with my family. I was raised by old-fashioned Italians, so my holiday music taste very much reflects that.

Happy Holidays from Chris and myself. We hope that you have a few wonderful days with your families.

Gene Autry - Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
Johnny Mathis - Sleigh Ride
Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells
Bing Crosby - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas
Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Alvin & The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song
Bing Crosby - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Perry Como - Winter Wonderland
Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Bing Crosby - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time is Here (vocal)
Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Andy Williams - Silent Nite

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger green hornet said...

what an awesome christmas list.

Saturday, December 23, 2006  
Blogger Dumbek said...

Love the Eartha Kitt song.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Blogger marc said...

This is the best Christmas song list I've ever seen - all the best versions in one spot.

Consider a repost?

Thursday, December 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home