Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Holidays


I wanted to share the holiday mix that I will be listening to with my family. I was raised by old-fashioned Italians, so my holiday music taste very much reflects that.

Happy Holidays from Chris and myself. We hope that you have a few wonderful days with your families.

Gene Autry - Rudolph the Rednosed Reindeer
Johnny Mathis - Sleigh Ride
Eartha Kitt - Santa Baby
Dean Martin - Baby, It's Cold Outside
Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells
Bing Crosby - It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas
Burl Ives - A Holly Jolly Christmas
Brenda Lee - Rockin' Around The Christmas Tree
Bobby Helms - Jingle Bell Rock
Andy Williams - It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year
Alvin & The Chipmunks - The Christmas Song
Bing Crosby - Santa Claus Is Coming To Town
Perry Como - Winter Wonderland
Dean Martin - Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!
Nat King Cole - The Christmas Song
Frank Sinatra & Bing Crosby - White Christmas
Bing Crosby - I'll Be Home For Christmas
Vince Guaraldi Trio - Christmas Time is Here (vocal)
Frank Sinatra - Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
Andy Williams - Silent Nite

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Dumbek said...

Love the Eartha Kitt song.

Tuesday, December 26, 2006  
Blogger marc said...

This is the best Christmas song list I've ever seen - all the best versions in one spot.

Consider a repost?

Thursday, December 13, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home