Friday, November 10, 2006

The Beggarstaffs



Ask almost any New Yorker and they will tell you that they live in the best city in the world and their whatever is better than anyone else's whatever. Well, this next band is only going to feed that ego. After hearing them, I can't argue.

The Beggarstaffs are a New York band that formed earlier this year. They didn't play their first show until a couple of months ago and if you didn't know that, you never would have guessed it. They only have a 5 song demo and I can honestly tell you that all of the tracks are solid and sound like the product of a much more seasoned band. I literally picked numbers out of a hat to decide which 2 tracks to include in this post. I am really impressed by these guys. Get acquainted with them, because I suspect that there is much more to come.

For those of you in New York, you can catch them at the following dates:

11/11/06 Galapagos (Brooklyn)
11/16/06 Snitch
12/06/06 Sin-e

Please check out the tracks and let me know what you think. If you agree with me, you can download an excellent additional track on myspace.

The Beggarstaffs - Blue Light
The Beggarstaffs - Two Point Perspective

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home