Monday, October 16, 2006

Weekend Hangover

I was so spent from rolling in at 3 am from my Saturday night out, that I had what I jokingly called an "undie sundie" yesterday. I will get to more on my 6am-3am Saturday free for all at a later time. I saw a couple of good bands in a couple of states and I'll have plenty to say about it. Since I can't get into it right now due to work, I'll leave you with a few of the random songs that my friends were covering between their original tunes on Saturday night. These would be good enough on their own, imagine them played with some really solid originals. There were plenty of others, but these are the only ones that I can remember. I am hoping to snap out of my funk and do a real post this afternoon. Enjoy!

The Cure - Lovesong
James - Laid
Elvis Costello- (What's So Funny 'Bout) Peace, Love And Understanding
Coldplay - Clocks
R.E.M. - The One I Love
The Smiths - There Is A Light That Never Goes Out
The Cure - A Letter To Elise

Some bonus songs that their opener covered:

Jimi Hendrix - All Along The Watchtower
Bob Dylan - All Along The Watchtower
Ryan Adams - To Be Young (Is To Be Sad, Is To Be High)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home