Sunday, August 20, 2006

Various Weekend Rants

Yesterday, I had the pleasure of picking my brother up from BWI airport. I was able to witness firsthand the crazy ass lines caused by terrorist assholes as I walked past various check in points. I am definitely not looking forawrd to trvaeleing internationally in 2 weeks. It basically looked like a rather large line of cattle lined up in their chutes. Lovely!

So everytime I log on to our myspace site, I have various friend requests from girls who look like hookers. Now I am not naive enough to think that these girls really want to be our friend, yet alone like 10 of them within a 5 minute period. They obviously have their own on-line pimp who sends them out in groups. Oh you don't like asians, well how about redheads? Why do they do this? Since I am a heartbreaker and always deny them, I will never know for sure. My guess is that they splatter your page with hoe-esque comments and skanktastic pics trying to pimp their webcams or whatever hoe bag things they are peddling at that particular moment. Stay away skanks, I will always deny you.

We recently stumbled upon some music that we would love to share more than anything. However, we are not dumb enough to open ourselves up to legal prosecution. It sucks. It is like knowing a juicy secret that you can't tell because you were sworn to secrecy. Hopefully we can share this sometime in the future. We'll see.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home