Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Cleaning Up The Harddrive Part 2

I have been having all sorts of server problems today, so this series of posts will definitely not be getting finished today. These issues have also caused me to post them in a different order than I had planned. Due to this, you will be getting a rather random mix of artists for this post. Enjoy.

Cold War Kids - Hospital Beds
Cold War Kids are a California band that I was introduced to a few months ago. I like them more every time that I hear them. They definitely grew on me. This track is off of their Up In Rags EP from earlier this year.

Film School - Pitfalls
I got in to Film School through a free daily download on eMusic earlier this year. This is off their self titled album, which is really good.

What Made Milwaukee Famous - Almost Always Never
WMMF is another band that I discovered earlier this year. They are an Austin band and this off their album Trying Never To Catch Up, which comes out next Tuesday.

Band of Horses - The Great Salt Lake
I became educated about Band of Horses earlier this summer. It took me some time to get in to them. This track is off of Everything All The Time, which I now really enjoy.

Gomez - Chasing Ghosts With Alcohol
Gomez is a band that I have been aware of since the late '90s, but never really got in to until the past year or so. This track is off of their latest, How We Operate.

That is it for today. More tomorrow, hopefully. Also look out for this week's Thursday Throwback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home