Sunday, August 13, 2006

Acoustic ACL Weekend - Ray Lamontagne


Since I just saw him play in Baltimore last month, I decided to end with Ray Lamontagne. What can I say... if it is early in the morning, late at night or you are just having a mellow day... he's your guy. I have to be in the mood, but I like his music. He isn't the best at audience interaction, but he plays his songs and plays them well. This is his set from Studio 7.

Ray Lamontagne - Trouble
Ray Lamontagne - Hold You In My Arms
Ray Lamontagne - Jolene

As an added bonus, his acoustic Gnarls Barkley cover.

Ray Lamontagne - Crazy

I hope you enjoyed the weekend. I am so happy to be done. Normal coverage resumes tomorrow and Mike is back from vacation. I'll leave you with a video of Trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home