Friday, August 11, 2006

Acoustic ACL Weekend - Ben Harper

I decided to change it up a little for the weekend and give Mike something cool to come back to. I found this awesome site that has intimate acoustic performances and I noticed that their archive is full of artists that are playing the ACL Fest this year. Because I feel like it, this will be Acoustic ACL Weekend. On a side note, Mike will be covering that event. I will not be making the trip to Texas. Stay tuned over the weekend, I have a lot of artists to go through.



I might as well start in style, so Ben Harper is going to be first. What else can I say, the guy is awesome. He can play basically any kind of music with any kind of accompaniment and play it well. If you get the chance, he is amazing live. This is his solo acoustic set from Studio 7. You can totally tell that this is from Boston, Get It Like You like It has a great ad lib about my dear old Red Sox.

Ben Harper - Get It Like You Like It
Ben Harper - Morning Yearning
Ben Harper - Waiting For You



Ben Harper - Amen Omen

Bonus Ben Harper. Not entirely acoustic, but who cares?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home