Saturday, August 04, 2007

Virgin Fest Mix

Virgin Festival will be in Baltimore all weekend, so I decided to make a little mix. Enjoy.

Saturday
Shout Out Out Out Out - Dude, You Feel Electrical
Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me (Live)
The Fratellis - Chelsea Dagger
Booka Shade - Night Falls
Amy Winehouse - Rehab
Peter Bjorn and John - Young Folks
LCD Soundsystem - Daft Punk Is Playing At My House
Beastie Boys - Get It Together
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
The Police - Message In A Bottle
Modest Mouse - Dashboard

Sunday
CSS - Let's Make Love and Listen To Death From Above
Dan Deacon - The Crystal Cat
Girl Talk - Bounce That
Regina Spektor - Fidelity
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
Bad Brains - Pay To Cum
Wu-Tang Clan - C.R.E.A.M.
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Down Boy
Interpol - The Heinrich Maneuver
Smashing Pumpkins - Mayonaise

1 Comments:

Blogger Mike said...

Peter, Bjorn & John's 'Young Folks' is totally my track of the summer.
At Benicassim, we'd hear people whistling it everywhere we went.
:)

Tuesday, August 07, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home